Friday, April 16, 2010

Comparative Study of Cooperative Diversity Schemes

Last week I modelled some relaying schemes and evaluated their performance in a specific environmental setting. Today, I did a comparative study of different relaying schemes using the same system model. The pdf can be found here and the matlab code can be found here.

Next week I plan to simulate a relay selection algorithm as specified in [1]. I would also like to evaluate the loss of throughput we get with this algorithm when both the RS and MS are highly mobile.

The relay selection and routing in Wimax can either be done centrally at the BS or at the RS in a distributed fashion.

In a highly mobile environment distributed scheduling seems to be a better option. I will try to verify that.

Reference:
[1]S. Ann, K.G. Lee, and H.S. Kim "A Path Selection Method in IEEE 802.16j Mobile Multi-hop Relay Networks" International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications, Aug 2008.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aditya, your posts are really helpful and being useful for my thesis.Thanks for that.

    In the pdf you have uploaded along with this post, i am trying to understand those mathematical formula's that you have used. Can you tell me the reference book or the paper you have used for those formula's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I am here to ask about AMC table which was highlighted with a figure in your document can we have Matlab code for that Figure.
    and can you tell me where i can find mathematical solutions.

    Regards
    Sana

    ReplyDelete